Monday, February 09, 2009

Another One Bites the Dust

So yet another MLB superstar was caught using steroids. Alex Rodriguez was busted for being a fraud in addition to a narcissistic choker over the weekend when he was exposed for failing a drug test.

That A-Rod was busted does not surprise me. What is driving me crazy today is listening to A-Rod confess his sins. He wants us to believe that he has finally grown up and feels sorry for his stupid, childish, and naive past.

Bullshit. Does he really think we are all so gullible? A-Rod is desperately trying to play this story in such a way that he does not damage his own legacy. It's too late for that.

I don't believe a word A-Rod says about his actions (limited to 2001-03) and his intentions (live up to his contract). I turned off his interview on Sportscenter this evening after only two minutes. I think I would have thrown up if I had to listen to any more of this crap.

While I am not a huge baseball fan, I am going to enjoy watching A-Rod get abused and heckled at home and on the road.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home